Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Confused Again


I don't know why i get this smile when i start writing a blog, but never mind! As this is not what I am confused about! :)

We are usually confused about things which seem to mean a lot or even a little in our lives... and no arguments on this one, but at different point of times, different things matter to us... like before going to high school, we are confused about... 'should i opt for science or commerce?' ... and about two years down the line... we are standing on the same milestone of a different crossroad... 'which college? which subjects?' ... and if that's not all, there are many other toll-gates in our lives where we are stuck thinking about things like which girl friend?, which phone? , which job?, which company?, which shoe to buy? which place to travel to? which clothes to wear? which food to order? etc, etc.


With time, we start suppressing some of the prosaic confusions and tend to just go with the flow or pick the easiest option... but that does not help much... as there is someone inside us shouting... that u should have taken the other option!!!


Life is often full of 'so called important things and important people', - but to me they may not matter as much as they do to you! At least that's what i would like you to think!!! ;)

So friends, yeah I am confused right now! about something or someone very important and I have no clue... 'what should I do?' ... and I don't want this feeling to change to 'Why me?',

So, I thought and I thought... and finally I decided: "what the heck, let's just enjoy this confusion!"

... and to enjoy this moment... here is a song for you...




4 comments:

  1. uncomparable thought dear!!!
    ur blog wud b- a voice for many expressionless thoughts...an answer for those who keep banging their heads instead of waitin for the right tym...another lyff for the ones' who feel dat their lives are over coz of a moment of just "one such confusion".

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Punam! I am glad that you could live my thoughts!
    Whenever you are confused, Remember not to bang your head... just give me a call and i will be there for u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you are again confused because of me - kya lekar aaun bhai k liye from France? Bhai ko acha lagega ki nai? etc etc.... Don't worry about it anymore bro coz I have started accepting simple cash instead of gifts.*

    * I accept all kinds of credit/debit cards (with pin).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lolz Shivam, Nice Try!!!
    Thats why some-one had said... that if you want someone to remember you, just borrow money from them!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete