Thursday, March 1, 2012

Illusions


An evening over River Seine - 11th Dec 2011
Is love really just based on needs?


Did you love me because you needed a companion, becuase you needed somebody to share your ups and downs, to wipe your tears and to smile when you laugh, or just because you could not live alone?


I dont' need an answer to these questions... as they are just for you to know! 


Love is not about winning or losing, if anything, it is not even about emotions... To me its an attachment... something that connects our souls! Otherwise, why would you call me everytime I think of you? everytime!
You know - even if you dont' call me any more, I always know that you can feel it!


Why do i pray for you, in all my prayers, even though i dont' believe in God?
You know - I wouldn't' be lonely even if you are with someone else... as the YOU that i Love will always be with me!


Why do I smile when I think of you, even though I want to hate you will all my heart?
You know - I cannot hate you, becuase you taught me how to love!


I do care about the world- or atleast everyone whom I should care about, but more I try to avoid my feelings for you because of them... I loose myself!


I just want to go somewhere... where nobody knows me! Live a life where I dont even know myself!  
I could never get over you, as I will have to get over myself! 



4 comments:

  1. Really expresses my feeling dude .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...bhai yeh gana tune gaya?? awaaz to teri hi lagi...sahi gaata hai yaar :P... dnt worry wapas aata hun jald hi, fir teri lonliness end karta hun! Cheer up bro!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hum labon se keh na payen unse hale dil kabhi,or wo samjhe ni ye khamoshi kya cheez hai...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew tat u were missing me after our 'break-up', but itna jyaada !!!!
    I love u 2 ... Come bak from Congo soon !!! ;)

    ReplyDelete